Are you on the hunt for delicious keto snacks for weight loss? We’ve got just what you’re looking for, and then some. The keto diet is easy when you can eat high fat, low carb snacks that satisfy your cravings. Everyone needs a little pick me up to get them through the day, but instead of reaching for packaged, high-sugar, and high calorie foods, reach for keto diet snacks! These snacks are just as tasty and much better for your health and waistline. They’re perfect if you’re on the go and need to boost your energy throughout the day!
What is the Keto Diet?
If you’re unfamiliar with the keto diet, here’s a quick rundown. The keto diet is a high fat low carb diet, where the body turns fat into ketones, which are used for energy. This leads to an increase in fat burning and weight loss, appetite control, and heightened energy and mental performance. Other health benefits include the improvement of blood sugar levels, insulin levels, and blood pressure.
One of the best ways to maintain the keto diet is making sure you have keto snacks around. This will ensure you’re not snacking on bad-for-you foods that contribute to weight gain. Kept snacks are easy to whip up and you never have to deprive yourself. They’ll give you the boost you need while keeping your weight in check.
Pssst. Are you looking for SIMPLE weight loss?
Click HERE to get keto-approved meals plans sent straight to your inbox.
The Best Keto Whole Foods Snacks for Weight Loss
When you combine whole foods and keto together, you have a killer weight loss duo! Whole foods help you lose weight by eliminating calories and added sugars found in packaged and processed foods. You should be eating as many whole foods as possible if you want to increase your health and decrease your waistline.
Here’s a list of the best keto snacks that are made up of whole foods!
- Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs | Keto Diet App
- Bacon Chips and Thick Guacomole Dip | PaleoHacks
- Ah-mazing Keto Pizza Bites | Wicked Stuffed
- Spicy Keto Roasted Nuts | Diet Doctor
- Garlic Dill Baked Cucumber Chips | Peace, Love and Low Carb
- Keto Coconut Chia Bars | The Nourished Caveman
- Maple Pecan Protein Bars | KetoDietApp
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars | All Day I Dream About Food
- Coconut Flour Keto Cheese Crackers | Sugar-Free Mom
- Roasted Asparagus with Creamy Tahini Peanut Dipping Sauce | Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Keto Cheese Meatballs | Fat for Weight Loss
- Low Carb Zucchini Fritters | Low Carb Maven
- “Everything” Parmesan Crisps | Step Away From the Carbs
- Peanut Butter and “Jelly” Snacks | Wicked Stuffed
- Soy Sauce Marinated Deviled Eggs | Ruled.Me
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs | All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Spiced Coconut Chips | KetoDiet Blog
- Ultimate Keto Breadsticks | KetoDiet App
- Steak Bites | Life in the Lofthouse
- Low Carb Spring Rolls with Ginger Dipping Sauce | Healthful Pursuit
- Pesto Keto Crackers | Ruled. Me
- Egg Muffins with Sausage, Spinach and Cheese | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Keto Chicken Meatloaf Cups | Hey Keto Mama
- Lemon Bar Fat Bombs | Real Balanced
- Flaxseed and Pumpkin Muffins | Divalicious Recipes
Convenient Keto Friendly Snacks On the Go
People who have busy schedules and are always on the go often reach for the easiest thing they can find while they’re bustling around the city. This often means a muffin from Starbucks or a bag of chips from the convenience store at the end of the street. This can lead to a lot of excess weight without you even realizing it. On the go ketogenic snacks keep you fueled as you go about your day, without packing on the pounds. And the best part is they are just as delicious as the snacks you’d usually reach for on the go!
- Flourless Zucchini Cookies | Life Made Sweeter
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Coconut Crack Bars | The Big Man’s World
- Pickle Roll Ups | Pip and Ebby
- Keto Pizza Pockets | Ditch the Carbs
- Low Carb Cinnamon Granola Bars | KetoKitchen
- Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits | Divalicious Recipes
- Keto Eggs On the Go | Diet Doctor
- Low Carb Bagel Dogs | Low Carb Maven
- High Fiber Muffins | Keto Connect
- Low Carb Pinwheels with Bacon and Cream Cheese | 730 Sage
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Brownie Bites | The Big Man’s World
- White Chocolate Butter Pecan Fat Bombs | Tasteaholics
- Ginger Fat Bombs | Ditch the Carbs
- Coconut Boosters | Dr. Axe
- Spinach and Feta Muffins | Divalicious Recipes
- Portable Low Carb Keto Snacks | Peace, Love and Low Carb
- 5 Ingredient Keto Green Cookies | KetoDiet Blog
- Everything Bagel and Lox Keto Fat Bombs | Health Starts in the Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Haystacks | Healthful Pursuit
- Low Carb Cinnamon Orange Scones | Ruled.Me
- Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free Graham Crackers | Wholesome Yum
- Pizza Zucchini Tots | Beauty and the Foodie
- Crispy Baby Kale Chips | What the Fork |
- Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Muffins | Souther in Law
- Bacon Egg Salad Tomato Bites | Beauty and the Foodie
There you have it, 50 on-the-go keto snacks for weight loss you’re going to love! Whip these up the next time you feel the munchies coming on, or batch make them to grab when you’re running out the door!